In a BT.dk recent article, from the form, it says concerning. cherry and gout that:
There may get called uric acid crystals on to the hands, knees and toes, causing pain. Cherries help the body to excrete the necessary uric acid from the blood, so the pain goes away. It requires at least 45 pcs. cherry, before the effect can be seen, the American research demonstrated.
45 pcs cherries (day?) Is selvfølelig part having to eat. There is a 45 to 55 calories per 100g cherries, and I must be honest and say that I have no idea what 45 paragraph cherry weighs, but you have a cherry near, you could try to figure out what 45 cherry corresponds to the calories - unless you have the courage to eat so many.
But perhaps it is not necessary to eat 45 paragraph? In an article on WebMD.com, they estimate that by eating 20 cherries a day can halve the risk of gout attacks.
There is particular .:
- Having two servings of cherry fruit in the past 48 hours was Associated with a 50% lower risk of having another gout attack.
- The use of cherry extract (any AMOUNT) in the past two days was Associated with a 40% lower risk of recurrent gout flare-ups.
Be sure to read the full article at the link above, if you are fond of cherries or is "desperate" to try new solutions - alternatively, consider talking to your doctor about getting allopurinol for gout, they do not cost much.
If you have experience with cherries and gout, leave like a comment below so others can benefit from your experience.
- "Painful arthritis booming"
- Drink coffee and reduce the amount of uric acid in the blood
- A day without gout
- Gout? In foot ?! What F ... .. it is a diagnosis!
- Doctor: Cut down on meat and alcohol